Friday, May 18, 2012

Oompha!

I figured that after the last two cards I've shared with you I should continue the theme...

When I was a wee little child my mother took me to the circus and I was utterly fascinated by the elephants.  Then one of the elephants went potty and I was even more fascinated by that.  Indeed, that steaming pile of dung was probably bigger than I was.  Apparently all I could talk about for the rest of the circus was how I saw the elephant go oompha.
However, least you think we are an uncivilized lot, this pink and gray circus elephant is potty trained and will only go oompha with the bathroom door firmly shut and will also light a match afterward.

The Fine Print: My mother nixed the name "Bartholomew" for my little brother because that would have made his initials be BM, and as she said, "Everyone knows what 'BM' is."  I suspect it is more a nurse thing, but for the rest of y'all it means 'bowel movement.' The moral of that story is, apparently I come by this oompha fascination genetically. Stamp credits-A Muse Studio "Under the Big Top," dotty paper by DCWV, gingham paper by A Muse Studio, large dot paper by Echo Park, dies by Spellbinders. Tomorrow maybe we can find a new subject to be fascinated with... circumcision maybe?

5 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Perhaps something less "bodily function"? Love the nellie. Sxx

Unknown said...

what a cute card!!! great to meet you!!!

Create With Joy said...

Hi Judy

Took a stroll through your blog today and I am loving ALL of your cards - you have really been on a creative roll! Commenting on this one, though, cause I LOVE pink and I LOVE cute elephants!

Have a wonderful weekend and I"ll see you for Inspire Me Monday (link up your fabulous creations!)

Create WIth Joy
http://create-with-joy.com

SandeeNC said...

ya know, I read your first post but had to come read the potty post! lol You are a trip! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I love this card! The colors are wonderful! Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane