Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Snippety Spring

Yes, I know I have lots and lots of new things to play with.  However, I was just trying to kill a small spot of time, so I thought I'd break out my stash of leftover bits (AKA Snippets) and make a card so I could come and play on the Snippet Playground. The yellow background I had pulled out for something else and it didn't work out.  The blue bit you may recognize from my A Muse Studio design team card.  I made it for that card and promptly lost it so I made another.  Of course, as soon as I did that, the first one reappeared.  The flower and the circle were in my snippets drawer. They were the result of my trying out my new (at the time) Stampin' Up punches to make sure all was right with the world.  The border strip is something I've had lying about forever and the greeting piece I whipped together for this card.  I would have liked some other greeting better I think but I was using what was on hand (AKA being too lazy to get up).  I did get to use something new on this card--Rusty Hinge distress ink.  How lovely is that stuff?!

I was killing time before an Heavenly Feet massage.  I love those oreintal massages! If you are looking for a nice relaxing muscle rub, this is NOT the massage for you.  If you want your muscles punched, poked, prodded, and pummeled into submision, this is the place you always dreamed about.  They do a combo back/foot massage that is most excellent.

The Fine Print: Label, flower and circle punches by Stampin' Up, flourishes die by Sizzix, large scallop border and embossed circles by A Muse Studio , greeting by A Muse Artstamps, distress ink by Mr. Tim.

6 comments:

SuziesImaginarium said...

I rather like your card...I love the colors and it's simple but very cute!

Karen said...

A great card and such pretty colours, its really lovely.

Karen xx

SandeeNC said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh getting pummled, poked and punched is not my idea of a good time, I prefer those nice relaxing massages! lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Di said...

Fab colours Judy, and a great result too! I have very tickly feet and run a mile if anyone goes near them :( So, steer clear in the playground - good to see you playing :) Di xx

Bernie said...

Fab card Judy. Love the colors. No foot massager for me. I have VERY sensitive feet, you touch I kick. LOL
Hugs

Hettie said...

Lovely card there Judy. Could do with a back massage right now!